From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Monday, June 30, 2008

A few of our favorite things...

I thought I would share pictures of some of Max's favorite ways to pass the time indoors during the hot summer days...He LOVES wearing a tie! It started off as a way to get him to stop teething on the cell phone chargers and I-Pod cords, now it's part of our daily routine. If he's playing at home - he's sporting a tie!



Another fav is brushing his teeth - he does this SEVERAL times a day. I don't think there is a lot of cleaning action, but we sure do go through the Thomas the Train toothpaste quickly!

Rolling the suitcase up and down the hall is mommy's least favorite thing that Max does. Ours walls have really been abused since this started. We usually keep the luggage hidden in the closest, but sometimes he does manage to find them.

For a short fella he handles it pretty well :-)

1 comment:

jam said...

That is so Scottie D!!! He looks like a coach. Awesome!