Tuesday, August 12, 2008
It's not all fun and games!
I think the terrible two's are here..In fact I'm sure of it! The sweet little boy who freely hands out hugs, kisses and "I do's" (I love you) ceased to exist this morning at a playdate with three little friends. He threw the BIGGEST tantrum I have ever seen - I was mortified! It was all over a toy that he flat out refused to share. He wanted to play with a particular truck (surprise, surprise) and no one else was even allowed to come near it or him and if they did that would bring on a screaming, hysterical fit. I couldn't calm him down - not even with snacks, which always works! We had to leave our friend Bryce's house because I didn't want to ruin the play date for the other kiddos. Bryce's mom was even kind enough to lend us the truck for the ride home so Max wouldn't cry the entire way - yes, he was that out of control! He threw a smaller scale fit Sunday at the grocery store because he saw someone driving one of the kiddie carts and he was stuck riding in the regular cart. He got so upset I had to take him to the car while Scott finished up the shopping. This is the terrible two's right, is this what it's like?? If so, is it wrong for me to wish that he were four???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Been there and done it. Three may actually be worse. Hang in there and don't get too embarassed.
Post a Comment