From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Friday, November 21, 2008

Paci Free!!


I have good news! As of last Wed. afternoon little Max is paci free! I decided cold turkey was the best approach for him and so far, so GREAT! He has taken naps and slept the past two nights without it. He does ask for paci a lot during the day, but I just tell him, "There are no more paci's" and divert his attention to something else, then he's fine...until the next time he asks :-)
The picture is unrelated, but I thought it was cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a major milestone. Congratulations.

Mississippi Mommy said...

Huge WOW!!! I'm so impressed. It worked just like that? He slept at night?

Katie said...

That is great - Charlie was about the same age. We went on a weekend trip and didn't take it with us, he coped fine.

Liz in Memphis said...

Max is such a darling little boy! I cannot believe how much he has grown. Thank you for the comments! I did not know y'all eloped. It was definitely a great decision for us! Hope to see y'all someday soon!