
We took Max to see all his favorite cartoon characters perform at Playhouse Disney Live. It was the first time Max has ever been to anything like that and we were nervous how he would act. Turns out we didn't need to worry - he LOVED every second! I think his favorite part was when Rocket from the Little Einsteins rolled onto the stage, he was in such shock, awe, etc. that he couldn't move he just stood there transfixed and staring. I started crying from laughing so hard just looking at his face - he was amazed! We picked up a Handy Manny flag that is now hanging on his wall because the 6 ft. stick it was attached to just screamed "danger" to me.

You could poke an eye out with that thing!

There was a fire truck parked across the street from the Cannon Center and I was afraid we were going to miss the start of the show because Max was content to stare at the fire truck.
No comments:
Post a Comment