From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Saturday, March 28, 2009

Getting ready for Baby Libby!


We've spent the morning getting ready for our newest arrival - only six weeks to go! Above is a bodysuit that my friend Sarah embroidered for her, it was one of the first gifts we got after finding out she was a girl and I fell in love with the pattern! Below is a picture of me at 34 weeks standing next to her Moses Basket. She's going to sleep in that in our room until she gets too big then she'll go to the crib and Max will go to a big boy bed. I'm really hoping this transition will happen in our new house because we are running out of room. We had to pack up some of our glassware today and take to storage just to make room for the bottles...It's getting TIGHT around here!



1 comment:

Brianna Parker said...

Yay! Baby bump picture. You look wonderful and I can't believe Libby's going to be here so soon!