From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Monday, August 2, 2010

Libby's Fun

Libby loves to accessorize!  Some of her favorite accessories are the telephone, the slinky (she wears it as a bracelet), her brother's cape from VBS and even his underwear.  I was sitting in the floor with Max one afternoon showing him some new Buzz Light Year undies I had picked up when Lib came over and got very upset b/c she couldn't get them on her head.  I helped her b/c she was very determined then I HAD to take a picture :-) 

I don't have a lot of new pictures of Max - just the one up top - he sees the camera and takes off running.  We only got the one above b/c we bribed him with a popsicle if he would give us a big smile - look at that grin!!


No comments: