From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ready for Spring!

She looks a little happier now that the weather has warmed up don't you think?

I'm including this picture of Max only b/c I feel like he doesn't get talked about on here as much as his sister.  That is certainly not b/c he is loved less - anything but - he is the star of our family!  Libby is so laid back, that our daily life tends to revolve around Maxer (who is the complete opposite of laid back).  I just get so few pictures of him, he hates the camera and is never still.  This is him involved in one of his favorite pastimes - picking up sticks!

1 comment:

The Rohman Family said...

Can't believe how much snow you got! We are ready for spring here, too. Hope to see you and the kids in June.