From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Friday, December 23, 2011

Random pictures

It's been so long since I've posted, I almost forgot how!  The kids had their pictures made professionally in mid-November and I was so pleased with the results that I think I convinced myself that I didn't need to take anymore pictures right away - we were good for a bit!  And on two separate occasions that were very "photo friendly" I forgot the stinking camera at home.  So, poor Max's fall program and his part as a Wise Man in the Christmas play at school were documented with the I-Phone...I've got the "Mother of the Year" award all locked up!

Here are just a few random recent shots:

Coloring pictures at Bass Pro, we were there to see Santa, but Libby was too scared to sit in his lap 

Max shooting the ducks - he was quite handy with the gun!
Libby, of course, wanted to play the rifle - it was her her favorite color!
They wouldn't let me use my camera to take a picture of him on Santa's lap, but he told Santa how he wanted Batman Trio Blocks and the Lego Stars Wars movie...hope Santa was paying attention!
We hit up the mall for lunch after Bass Pro and if we're at the mall we're riding the carousel! 
Sweet girl!

No comments: