From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Libby!!!!

Since we were going to be at Disney over Libby's 3rd birthday we decided to celebrate with Bop and Nana while we were staying with them before moving into the new house.  We had a little family party and then celebrated again while on our trip.  Libby really liked getting 2 parties :-)

She got a princess dress to take to Disney!

5 comments:

The Rohman Family said...

Wow! Disney is going to be awesome! Happy Birthday, Libby!

Kayla said...

Happy Birthday to Libby!!! Hope the move is going great. And I know Disney will be awesome! :)

The Rohman Family said...

Melissa, I totally feel for you on the swim lessons thing. Although we haven't had any drama, per se, Joseph clings to his teacher like she is his life line! We are a LONG, LONG way from ever really swimming.

The Rohman Family said...

Soccer was everything we had hoped...full of fun, lots of exercise. Joseph loved it! I remember asking you about it and I'm so glad we took your advice and jumped in!

The Rohman Family said...

Soccer was everything we had hoped...full of fun, lots of exercise. Joseph loved it! I remember asking you about it and I'm so glad we took your advice and jumped in!