From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year!

Making a birthday cake for Jesus on Christmas Eve
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!  I'm not so great with getting pictures around Christmas, because we are too busy ripping through our new treasures and enjoying them to get great shots, so I have just given that up.  However, I have a couple blog worthy pictures taken before Christmas.  Also, we had a TON of snow on the 26th (that is still on the ground I might add) and did some sledding down the hill in our yard.  My sister took all those pictures and some are really cute, so I will post as soon as she sends them to me...HURRY UP Melanie!

Libby before her preschool Christmas Concert which she spent the majority of the time looking at the four year old boy behind her

No comments: