From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Saturday, June 1, 2013

Zoo

We recently had brunch at the Columbus Zoo with Dora and Diego.  Sadly, I have no pictures of the kids with them because Libby is still scared of "costumed characters"  and Max thinks Dora and Diego are "too baby".  However, not a total bust because Libby got a caricature drawing of herself and they both had their arms painted.  Max was okay with having Baby Jaguar drawn on his arm, that's big kid approved ;)

The boat in the aquarium part pf the zoo

1 comment:

The Rohman Family said...

I'd never even thought of something like "brunch" at the zoo! We did have a great time at the Memphis Zoo. Grant went to a meeting while were were there and saw several friends from residency. I only saw Marsha Phillips (can't remember if you knew her from CUMC).