From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Monday, September 1, 2014

School has started!

School started the middle of August and by now both kids are in a good groove.  Max is in 2nd grade and Libby started Kindergarten.  I can't believe both of our kids are school age, it makes me sad that they are growing up so quickly.  They both have great teachers this year and Max even got two of his best buddies from 1st grade in his class!  They are having a great start to the year and I volunteer once a week in each of their classes, so I still get to see them a little during the day :-)



Max is the only one carrying a backpack, because Lib's first day was the next day. The Kindergartners don't go every day in our district. It was actually nice to have them start on different days.  

This teacher was made to teach 7/8 year old boys, she can talk sports with them and is very laid back.  They are all in awe of her!

And Libby's teacher was born to teach Kindergarten, she is the nicest, most patient person I have ever met.  Libby adores her!




1 comment:

The Rohman Family said...

The kids look so excited to be back in school! Don't you just love a good routine? Hope they have a wonderful year!