From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day Out With Thomas

A "Day Out With Thomas" at Tennessee Central Railway Museum didn't really meet all my expectations, but Max enjoyed the different scenery & some of the exhibits there. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of Max & Thomas b/c the line was so long & Max did not have the patience for that. So, we waved at Thomas & then went on to something else :-)

Max checking out the view from his first real train ride.





Taking a turn on the bounce slide - another first.

Comparing arm tatoos - Max has Herald the Helicopter
His favorite part was watching this electric train go around the very elaborate town that was all behind plexiglass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa- Sorry Thomas turned out to be a bust. I wanted to say something when you emailed. Several people had told me they had been disappointed. I was hoping maybe they were wrong. We loved getting to spend time with yall. Do you think yall will come in for turkey or christmas?