From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008


We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Max was really into the spirit of things, he especially liked all the Christmas music. He completely wore out the cd that had Santa Town (Santa Claus is coming to Town), Frosty the Snowman and Jingle Bells - he wouldn't let us play a different one. We also had to carry this particular cd in the car everytime we got in and take it back in the house once we were home. On Christmas Eve I put the cd away - I couldn't take it anymore - and luckily he's only asked for it a few times. I tell him we will listen to it again next Christmas, he is still "singing" his favorite songs though :-) I wanted to share a few of pictures of him and his presents. He has loved them all and thankfully been playing with them. You just never know how they will react to something new, but he has really been enjoying them all. The tractor Santa brought him is still in the house and may be for awhile. He's a little scared of it when it moves, so for now he is content to climb on and off it and loading up the wagon with all his stuffed animals.

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!








Opening presents with the grandparents! Nan made a mistake giving him this one first because we had a hard time getting him to focus on any of the others they brought!


The basketball goal from his grandparents has a been a HUGE hit for Max and daddy!


No comments: