From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Sunday, January 4, 2009

Camera Complaints :-(

Here are a few pictures from this morning before church...I was desperately trying to get some shots of his new haircut - he got his first professional trim on Friday. I also wanted to get a picture of him in the new outfit that his great-grandparents sent him for Christmas. He wanted to do everything but look directly at me or smile. Below he is singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider - much more fun than doing what Mommy wants!



'I don't see you Mommy!'



The terrible, rainy weather Memphis is having right now certainly fits my mood. I am having some camera issues. Well, I think it's camera issues, sometimes though my subject doesn't like to cooperate which really compounds the camera problem! I thought maybe the lighting in my house was bad, so I would mess with the flash. Then all my pictures had red eye, so I switched on the feature that removed red eye, the problem with that was it took too long to snap the shot. Basically the best shots I get are when we are outside, which is really when Max doesn't feel like saying cheese. I am convinced I need a new camera and would WELCOME any and all suggestions. I don't need a super fancy one, just one that takes quick shots (he moves FAST), preferrably without red eye. HELP!!!

No comments: