From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Monday, December 15, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!!

We had our ultrasound today and we are having a little girl! Scott said he knew it along, but I was skeptical, so it was a little shocking for me. We're really excited though, even Max is saying "Baby Sister!" The ultrasound showed that everything is progressing as it should be and she looks perfect! We've got two names we're tossing around, but we need to sleep on it I think :-)

Just wanted to share our news. I hope everyone is having a great day!

xoxo
Melissa

7 comments:

Mississippi Mommy said...

That's wonderful! How exciting! I'm so happy for you.

Cara H. Morris said...

Congratulations! How exciting. I am so happy for you all. I know where you can find plenty of girl clothes!!!

Ms. Sarah Sullivan said...

yeah!!! now you'll have the best of both worlds:) i'm so happy for you both.

Liz in Memphis said...

Congratulations!!! I did not even know you were preggers. I am so excited for y'all and cannot wait to hear the name!!!

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT. I can't believe you have to think of a name- Sarah sounds perfect. Congratulations. Love ya bunches!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys! That is such wonderful news!

Brianna Parker said...

Yay!! Congratulations! Have fun shopping!!!