From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese!


Since Christmas at random times Max will say,
"thank you for my tractor Santa." Tonight I took
him to Chuck E. Cheese's for the first time and
he had so much fun that on the way home he
was thanking Chuck E. Cheese for the tractor.
Poor Santa Claus...Scott's out of town, so he
missed out on the fun and the pizza, but we
went with our friends Bryce and Mrs. Stephanie
and are ready to go back again - SOON! Here
are a few pictures.

Bryce giving Chuck a little pat!

Both kiddos enjoying the plane. Anytime
they sat together in one of the cars Max
insisted that he "drive" - apparently these
macho habits kick in early :-)

He loved this Jeep - I was afraid I was
going to have to feed him pizza in there.

He gave this statue guy a hug and called him
daddy - ahhh.

This face means, "you with the camera, get
over here and get me off this thing!"

Seriously concentrating on this game.

No comments: