From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Friday, May 11, 2012

Disney Day 2 - Hollywood Studios

Watching a parade on Hollywood Blvd.
Max with June from The Little Einsteins
Since Libby's 3rd Birthday was falling on our first full day, I thought it would be fun to schedule a character breakfast with all the Disney Jr. characters.  How was I to know she would be TERRIFIED of all the full costumes.  Luckily her day started with opening a few gifts at the resort, because she spent the breakfast going from my lap to Scott's lap.  She was so nervous she couldn't even enjoy her Mickey Mouse Chocolate Chip pancakes :-(  Max however, had a ball!  

Hollywood Studios was fun, but probably my least favorite park that we visited.  At that point we hadn't figured out the whole Fast Pass system and spent an hour waiting in line for Woody's Round up ride...that was not a great experience.  The Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area was a lot of fun and Max loved the Star Wars ride and Muppets Show.  Scott and I loved the fact that they served beer throughout the park.  We thought we deserved it after the debacle that was breakfast and extremely long line wait!

Max with Special Agent OSO
Giving Handy Manny a squeeze
Not the best picture, but he is sliding down a big blade of grass!
 

No comments: