From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Monday, May 14, 2012

Disney Day 3 - Animal Kingdom

Animal Kingdom was something I wasn't quite sure about.  I didn't really know what to expect there and to be honest wasn't looking all that forward to it.  At this point in the trip I was ready to get to Magic Kingdom, but we didn't get park-hopper tickets which meant we could only do one park a day.  So our character dining reservations dictated what park we visited on which day.  So this was not a Magic Kingdom day and that turned out to be just fine.  I was PLEASANTLY surprised with how great Animal Kingdom was - so many fun things to do there!  I wish I had taken better pictures.  I would see people on the rides taking pictures of themselves and I was amazed.  I was too busy trying to keep an arm around the kids on the rides that there was no way I was risking taking a picture.  That and I probably would have dropped the camera!  

We took a safari ride through East Africa and saw lots of animals roaming around in their "natural" habitat.  It was very cool and the kids loved it.  They had a Dino park that was like a mini fair and that's where most of the kid sized rides were.  It also had a prehistoric playground and that was great for all ages.  They had a few rides that Max was not tall enough to go on, but definitely enough to make a day out of it and lots of beer stops throughout the park (just a way to cool yourself off after pushing a double stroller in the sun all day)!  Animal Kingdom is certainly a must do again!!

Lib with her hands on her hips was a theme throughout most of the trip


Again with the hands...

No comments: