From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16




Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Missing Da-Da


Da-Da has been in Hong Kong since last Friday, so Max and I have been in KY visiting Bop and Nan (my parents). Max has been able to talk to him on the phone once a day, so that has helped a little with missing him I think. But yesterday I guess it got to be too much for him...He took a framed picture of he and da-da, laid back on the couch and stared at that picture for several minutes - he even started talking to the frame! It was the sweetest little gesture. This morning I told him da-da would get here while he was sleeping, he started clapping and saying, "Yay!" Too cute :-)

1 comment:

Ms. Sarah Sullivan said...

aw, i bet he's glad he's home:)